“Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.”- Brené Brown
Let me honest: 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆, 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆!
- I used to eat crappy food.
- I rarely worked out until I was 32. (I'm 40 now!)
- I used to drink to cope with my social anxiety.
- I used to engage in codependent relationship dynamics.
- I didn't express who I really am because I had fears that nobody will like me and that I'll be alone.
- I tried to control everything.
- My happiness depended on people, circumstances and things.
𝗦𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱? Well, I didn't have one of those major rock bottoms and then magically turned my life around. It's not always like that.
I went through many challenging phases and emotional hardships and each time I decided to make better choices, get support and move a step closer to emotional healing and living the life of my dreams. #walkthewalk
Step by step, I learned how to let go of unhealthy habits and self-limiting beliefs and replaced them with habits, beliefs soul-aligned action that supported my values and goals.
You don't have change your life for the better in a day. Nobody really does!
Yes, thoughts become things, the law attraction is powerful and energetic alignment is the foundation for everything.
But you are human and it's OK that your transformation journey (I like to call it "rediscovering your true self") takes time!
What you can do NOW is making a decision.
A decision to love yourself unconditionally.
A decision to rediscover your true self. 💖